Vibora Bay City Rollers
Everyman skills are skills that everyone has basic familiarity with for free. Unless otherwise noted, your skill is 8- (8 or less on 3d6). If you decide you want to buy one of these to have a better skill roll, you don’t get any discount (except where noted below).
For this campaign, we’re using the standard Everyman Skills:
- One Area Knowledge (abbreviated AK)
- Typically this would be Vibora Bay, unless you’d rather have it be somewhere else.
- One Language that you speak Natively (4 character points equivalent).
- Typically, English, but you can pick something else if it matches your background better (just make sure to take some English so you won’t be completely unable to speak with everyone).
- If you want to increase this to the 5 point equivalent, it only costs 1 more point.
- Transport Familiarity, 1 point
- Typically, this would be one of the following: Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, etc.
- If you want to increase this to include an entire category of vehicles, it only costs 1 extra point (i.e., you could take Ground Transport for 1 additional point).